Monday 21 April 2008

Weekend Shenanigans


Brian McFadden has spoken out against his ex-wife Kerry Katona to the News of the World. The former couple have two children together and Brian said Kerry ‘embrarresses’ him: "She manipulates people and plays the sympathy card for every stupid mistake she makes. She uses my two girls as a weapon in her childish games. She is an embarrassment to me, my family and my children." This is the first time Brian has commented in this way and I have a feeling Kerry won’t be taking it quietly…






A new couple alert is hinting at Ryan Gosling and post-rehab Kirsten Dunst (but he was sooo perfect with Rachel McAdams!) Kirsten was last linked to Razorlight's Jonnny Borrell








Ryan Phillippe told The Times Magazine about the effect paparazzi have on his daughter: “She's aware and it creates in her a lot of anxiety, which is partly my fault. When Ava was very young, I was young too. I'd get ... visibly angry at the paparazzi back then," he said. "She was my first child, and my instinct was to protect her." He also admitted that he underestimated how hard being in a high-profile relationship would be (Phillippe’s ex-wife is Reese Witherspoon).






Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James were involved in a car crash when a drunk driver hit them head on – luckily no one was seriously injured.






It's nice to see Hollywood exes getting along and over the weekend Justin Timberlake supported his former love Cameron Diaz at her father's funeral. Emilio Diaz was only 58 when his dies of pneumonia last week.









And lastnight it was the BAFTA TV awards and Harry Hill won the Entertainment Performance for his show TV Burp, which also won the BAFTA for Entertainment Programme - much deserved I think. 

No comments: