Wednesday 28 May 2008

The news worth knowing this week...



Lindsay Lohan
’s ‘close’ relationship with DJ Smantha Ronson has been attracting a lot of attention recently, especially after the pair were seen kissing at last weeks Cannes festival. Now Lindsay’s father has spoken out saying it’s ‘evident to anyone with half a brain’ that the girls are more than just friends…mmm, publicity stunt or true love??? Only time will tell…





Kirsten Dunst has spoken out about why she entered rehab earlier this year. The Spiderman actress has denied reports that she had troubles with drink and drugs but actually needed time out due to depression: "I was struggling, and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself," the 26 year-old says, "I was fortunate to have the resources to do it. My friends and family thought it was a good idea, too."





Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull has reportedly earned $126m in it’s opening weekend. I saw the film myself and must admit I was disappointed: although Harrison Ford still looks good I felt he’d forgotten Indie’s mannerisms a bit and the producers could have taken more advantage of today’s special effects, but what really ruined the film for me was the aliens! Its still worth a watch but I give it 6/10





Kate Hudson sure doesn’t stay single for long! She’s been seen canoodling with Lance Armstrong, aka Sheryl Crow’s cancer-beating, bike-riding ex-fiance. Over the weekend the new couple made several outings together…Kate’s relationship with Owen Wilson only just ended so hopefully he’s not taking this news too badly.




Brad and Angelina seem serious about basing their family in France, the couple have just bought a chateau in the French Riviera worth a reported £35 million! The Brangelina clan will soon include six children when Angie gives birth to twins in August. But mean while little Shiloh celebrated her second birthday this week, so happy birthday to her!






And finally…Madonna has at last adopted baby David after a Malawi judge made the ruling earlier today. Although David has been living with the Richie’s since 2006 the adoption has only just been made official.

No comments: