Wednesday 10 September 2008

Mid-week madness





Anne Hathaway has kept a dignified silence concerning her ex-boyfriend's troubles with the law, but she's now spoken about the difficult time involving Raffaello Follieri's arrest for charges of wire fraud and money laundering. "As soon as I found out about the arrest, I had to get on a plane to Mexico to do a press tour for Get Smart," she tells October's issue of W magazine, "And then I spent a week in shock at a friend's house." 
Follieri is still in prison, unable to pay his $21 million bail, Vanity Fair recently reported that Anne broke off the relationship hours before his arrest, telling him "you were the love of my life".
During promotional events for Get Smart Anne's co-star, Steve Carell, stepped in during some awkward questioning. Referring to the incident she tells W: "He said, 'At some point you're going to have to talk about this time in your life. You don't have to do it this week. I'll take care of anything that comes your way.'" 
For now 25-year-old says she needs "to be me for a little bit." It's expected that Raffaello will make a deal this week to spend five year in prison.



Josh Hartnett is suing the Daily Mirror for alleging the actor was filmed having sex in a public part of a top London hotel. The 30-year-old's lawyer has said that the allegations are "not only untrue but a complete fabrication", and that they had been "defamatory and unsubstantiated". As well as seeking damages the 'Lucky Number Slevin' star wants a public apology printed in the paper. Josh is currently starring in a theatre production of Rain Man in the capital.



One of the strangest rumours doing the rounds recently was Pamela Anderson hooking up with Michael Jackson. Well Pam put an end to it when she appeared on Ellen Degeneres talkshow. "He just wants me to be in a video...My life is so interesting. My life is a blur," she told the newlywed host. When Ellen pressed the former Baywatch star for more she replied: "It happens ... skin cancer and Vicodin. I don’t know ... I have a lot of interesting friends," a statement that has left many people baffled.As for her love-life Pamela said she is still shacked up with ex-husband, and father of her two sons, Tommy Lee, but said she wasn't 'getting any'.


Bite-size




Usher and wife Tameka Foster are expecting their second child together. The new arrival will join 10-month-old Usher Raymond V.



Supermodel Naomi Campbell has come forward saying that an operation she had earlier this year to remove a cyst was actually for fertility reasons, she said: "I was not able to have children up until March. Now it's in God's hands. I would love to have a family."



Mischa Barton has 
reportedly split from her boyfriend of seven months
, Rooney frontman Taylor Locke. A source told In Touch Weekly that a three week holiday together resulted in their break-up: "They fought almost every day on the trip. She broke up with him just a few days after they returned to LA."



Joshua Jackson apparently stopped by former co-star Katie Holmes' theatre, where she is rehearsing for the play All My Sons, to present her with some good luck flowers. The two once dated and haven't been in contact for some time.



Phillip Seymour Hoffman has denied he's been cast as Penguin for the next Batman instalment, saying: "I think I’m more interested in seeing someone else do it. I don’t know if I’d be a good Penguin to be quite honest".

No comments: