Tuesday 23 September 2008

Celebs: clearing things up

This week celebs have been opening up and straightening things out, and what better way than using there own mouth rather than getting their voice-piece publicists to do the talking. 


First up Victoria Beckham has been talking about having another baby. In the past the mum-of-three has said that she'd love a little girl and as youngest son Cruz will be turning four in a few months, surely it's time for another one? Well apparently not: "I'm not even trying to get pregnant at the moment", Victoria told The Sun. "I don't want another baby for two years because I'm working so hard on my fashion business. I haven't got time...we would like another child but it won't be for a couple of years yet." Well there you have it, although that probably won't put a stop pregnancy rumours.



After an eight-year silence Meg Ryan is finally talking about her affair with Russell Crowe and subsequent divorce from Dennis Quaid. Meg has told InStyle magazine that she wasn't the only one who was unfaithful: "Dennis was not faithful to me for a very long time, and that was very painful." Her affair with Russell occurred after filming Proof of Life together, but she insists that didn't end her marriage: "Russell didn’t break up the marriage. He was definitely there at the end, but it wasn’t his fault. I was a mess. I hurt him too at the end. I couldn’t be in another long relationship, it wasn’t the time for that. So I got out." Meg has remained single but three years ago she adopted a little girl from China, which clearly gives her much happiness: "Daisy is brilliant. This kid says things every day that make you just stop and stare at her."



Heidi Klum has revealed that a tattoo on her arm which was the subject of recent media attention is in fact, not that new. Talking about her May inking the model and mum-of-three said: "My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together. So it's my husband's name and our three children, their initials, in the stars."



News that Daisy Lowe and Mark Ronson had ended there six-month relationship came a bit out of the blue, but the 19-year-old's mum has told Hello magazine that there wasn't another person involved and that the pair are (yawn) still friends. Pearl Lowe said: "They decided things weren't working out so they called it a day. It was a sad but mature decision but they've decided to stay close friends." 


No comments: