Thursday 4 September 2008

Straight from the horse's mouth...what have celebs been saying this week?!


Kerry Katona may have been a bridesmaid at Katie Price's wedding but it's fair to say that their friendship is well and truly over as the two continue a public slagging match. Latest to speak out is Katie, aka Jordan, who's brought up Kerry's money problems: "She's been saying some really bitter things about me lately. But if I want to buy my daughter 100 pairs of shoes, I will... I'd rather do that than buy a fleet of sports cars trying to make out I've got money then go bankrupt. At least they're paid for and not on HP." Ouch. It's only a matter of time before Kerry hits back.
The businesswomen, whose brought out her own line of equestrian clothing, has even had a dig at Jade Goody, who has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. Katie's dug up the whole racist issue from jade's celebrity Big Brother appearance: "There has to be an awareness that that sort of cancer can happen to anyone but I saw her on Celebrity Big Brother and thought she was a racist. She didn't give people sympathy when she was on the show." Mmm, I sense a backlash from these comments...



Lily Allen and Elton John have been in the news this week over a few bitchy comments they said to each other on stage at the GQ awards. Whilst presenting together Elton made a comment about Lily's drinking and she replied with "F**k off Elton! I'm 40 years younger than you, I've got my whole life ahead of me". But the legendary singer wasn't going to leave it at that, replying "I could still snort you under the table". It's thought that Elton had become increasingly annoyed at his co-presenters drinking and slurred speech. Lily apparently annoyed someone else at the ceremony, her brother's girlfriend Jamie Winestone. As the actress went up 
on stage to collect an award Lily seemed to announce Jamie and Alfie Allen engagement, which was obviously very hush hush as Jamie told her future sister-in-law to "shut-up, no one's supposed to know!" Oops.
You would have thought that after Lily's less than graceful exit from last year's Glamour awards she would have learnt by now.


No comments: